25 micron Commercial 3D Printers
- FlashForge Hunter 3D Printer $3,999.00 In Stock Build volume 120 x 67.5 x 150 mm Layer height 25 – 50 Microns Technology DLP The FlashForge Hunter is a DLP professional 3D printer. This ready-to-work, resin-based machine is s..
- B9 Creator v1.2 3D Printer $4,595.00 Available on backorder Build volume 104 × 75 × 203 mm Min layer height 25 Microns Technology DLP The B9 Creator v1.2 is a DLP professional 3D printer. As it has been tuned and tested by the company..
- Sindoh A1+ 3D printer $10,000.00 Available on backorder Build volume 200 x 200 x 180 mm Min layer height 25 Microns Technology SLA The Sindoh A1+ is a professional SLA 3D printer produced by the South Korean Sindoh. It uses a 405-n..
- Anycubic Photon 3D Printer $239.00 $279.00 In Stock Build volume 115 x 65 x 155 mm Layer height 25 - 100 Microns Technology LCD The Anycubic Photon is an LCD-based DLP/SLA 3D printer produced by Anycubic. The Photon is part of t..
- Micromake L4 3D printer $2,000.00 Available on backorder Build volume 190 x 120 x 225 mm Min layer height 25 microns Technology LCD light curing The Micromake L4 is a UV SLA DLP resin 3D printer. It is a professional device, which benefits from ..
Founded in 2013, we have integrated digital manufacturing in over 10,000 businesses. Today we are a team of 80+ 3D printing enthusiasts, geeks and entrepreneurs on a mission to make these technologies accessible to all.
In 2018, 3D Print Awards named us the best digital manufacturing integrator. We offer technology and operational consulting to capture growth and achieve excellence in strategy, manufacturing and distribution.
Expert customer service
Deep expertise in 3D printing, 3D scanning, 3D modelling, plastic casting, laser cutting and CNC milling. It comes from delivering 5,000+ projects at our digital manufacturing bureau. We know what we talk about.
93% of surveyed customers are satisfied with our customer service. Have a question, concern or feedback for us? Our support team is a quick chat or email away — 5 days a week, Monday to Friday from 8 am to 4 pm PST.