FlyingBear 3D printers
- Flyingbear Shine 3D printer $575.00 In Stock Build volume 120x68x210 mm Technology LCD Shadow Masking The Flyingbear Shine is a well-built DLP professional 3D printer. Its affordable price makes it suit..
- Flying Bear P902 3D Printer $399.00 In Stock The Flying Bear P902 is an assembly kit. When assembled, it’s a functioning printing machine w..
- Flying Bear P905 3D Printer $399.00 In Stock The Flyingbear P905 is an assembly kit. When assembled, it is a fully functioning 3D printer with on..
- Flying Bear P905X 3D Printer $555.00 In Stock Flying Bear P905X is a 3D printer of the P905 series with an increased build volume of 220 x 280 x 2..
- Flying Bear Tornado 3D Printer $799.00 In Stock Flying Bear Tornado is the P905 series 3D Printer. The printer can be equipped with one or two extru..
FlyingBear 3D printers, all-metal, sturdy design for enhanced 3D printing quality.
FlyingBear 3D printers are designed to easily turn any creative design into a 3D-printed, finished product. Founded in China in 2014, the 3D printer producer continually strives to deliver the highest quality 3D printing solutions to the global market at a low price point. For this reason, their “born for quality” sizable 3D printers are entirely made of metal, ensuring higher stability and precision.
In addition, FlyingBear always takes time to listen to user feedback. Indeed, only by learning from their customers, they are able to constantly release new and more powerful 3D printers tailored to real needs. Enabling customers to create top-notch products exploiting the power of 3D printing technologies is also one of the main concerns of the company.
FlyingBear high-end solutions are widely used by many professional users in several fields all-over-the world, including product design, medicine, architecture, engineering, education, and tech labs.
From rapid manufacturing to mass production, FlyingBear 3D printers will back you up.
FlyingBear 3D printers
The Chinese manufacturer offer includes both FDM 3D printer kits and SLA/DLP 3D machines. The products currently available for sale are the FlyingBear Ghost V4, the FlyingBear P902, P905, and P905X, the FlyingBear Shine resin 3D Printer, and the FlyingBear Tornando 2 Pro.
The latest 3d printer released, the FlyingBear Ghost V4, comes with several noteworthy functionalities. It shows a print-resume feature, filament run-out sensor, heated glass bed, flexible and adhesive print surface, and a decent build volume of 255X210X210mm. It is also Wi-Fi enabled.
The FlyingBear P905 is an improved version of the P902. It is a do-it-yourself printer with automatic calibration and heated hotbed to print ABS and other high-temperature filaments. It is available with single or dual extrusion options. It has a build volume of 220x220x210 mm. Its larger version, the P905X, has a print size of 280x242x360 mm.
The FlyingBear Tornado Pro is a large format device shipped as a kit. It is equipped with a heated print bed and gives you the possibility to choose two optional features: automatic leveling and dual extruders for multi-material printing.
The FlyingBear Shine is a low-budget resin 3D printer equipped easy-to-use touchscreen and Wi-Fi connectivity. It provides highly-detailed, quality prints.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.