Sindoh 3D printers
- Sindoh 3DWOX 1 3D printer $1,249.00 $1,499.00 Pre-Order Build volume 210 x 200 x 189 mm Layer height 50 - 400 Microns Technology FDM The Sindoh 3DWOX 1 is a desktop 3D printer. It is a perfect solution for a wide variety of app..
- Sindoh 3DWOX 1X 3D printer $1,999.00 $2,399.00 Pre-Order Build volume 228 x 200 x 300 mm Layer height 50 - 400 Microns Technology FDM The Sindoh 3DWOX 1X is a prosumer FDM/FFF desktop 3D printer produced by Sindoh. It is an enlarged v..
- Sindoh 3DWOX 2X 3D printer $2,999.00 $3,499.00 Pre-Order Build volume 228 x 200 x 300mm (8.9"x7.9"x11.8") Layer height 50 - 400 Microns Technology FDM The Sindoh 3DWOX 2X is a professional dual-extrusion FDM IDEX 3D printer. It features an Independent..
- Sindoh 3DWOX 7X 3D printer $9,999.00 $0.00 Pre-Order Build volume 370 x 390 x 450 mm Layer height 50 - 400 Microns Technology FDM The Sindoh 3DWOX 7X is a sizable dual-extrusion industrial 3D printer with a massive print volume of..
- Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 3D printer $1,207.43 Pre-Order Build volume 210 x 200 x 189 mm Layer height 20 – 200 Microns Technology FDM The Sindoh 3DWOX DP200 is an FDM closed-box, professional 3D printer. Designed to initiate newbies t..
- Sindoh A1+ 3D printer $9,999.00 $0.00 Pre-Order Build volume 200 x 200 x 180 mm Min layer height 25 Microns Technology SLA The Sindoh A1+ is a professional SLA 3D printer produced by the South Korean Sindoh. It uses a 405-n..
Sindoh 3D printers, your powerful and easy-to-use allies for a straightforward 3D printing experience.
Well-known as one of the biggest 2D printer manufacturing company, Sindoh has started its 3D printing business in 2016 entering the market with its own brand, 3DWOX. Its main purpose was developing and producing professional user-friendly printers aimed to newbies and prosumers. Goal achieved!
Sindoh 3D printers are highly reliable and work flawlessly. They are capable of fine prints ensuring consistent quality on long runs and extreme ease-of-use. Then, if you are looking for a convenient, reliable, simple-to-use 3D printing machine, Sindoh has the 3D printer for you.
Sindoh 3D printers
The company currently offers four different products in its lineup: the 3DWOX DP200, the 3DWOX DP201, the 3DWOX 1, and the 3DWOX 2X.
The closed-frame DP200, Sindoh’s first 3D printer, has been mainly designed to initiate unskilled users to 3D printing technology. For this reason, it is really simple to set up and use. It has a 200x200x185mm print area and it is equipped with a swappable heated bed and a user-friendly touchscreen to easily manage all the printing workflow. It features an auto-loading filament function and offers a range of connectivity options. The built-in monitoring camera allows you to constantly check the status of your print via computer or smartphone. The DP200 supports proprietary PLA and ABS filament cartridges.
The 3DWOX 1 is an upgraded version of the DP200. It comes with a number of additional features aimed at enhancing the whole printing experience, namely a flexible, removable hotbed and compatibility with third-party filaments.
The Sindoh 3DWOX 2X is the company first prosumer 3d printer. It is equipped with a double extrusion system that allows multi-material and multi-color printing. It also features an interesting voice guidance function that will help you in case of any printing issue through specific troubleshooting methods.
Sindoh partnership and software
Sindoh boasts some noteworthy collaboration with well-known brands. In 2016, the Korea manufacturer introduced a brand new 3D printing software developed in collaboration with SolidWorks. This innovative program allows users to slice and print directly via CAD software without needing additional slicer. All Sindoh printers currently come with the 3DWOX software. The two companies also created Apps for Kids, a cloud-based program that enables children to print in the most comfortable and easy way letting them enjoy the most from 3D printing.
Still, Sindoh has launched a desktop 3D printer in partnership with Mimaki, the 3DFF-222, which mainly address in-house design and production requirements.
Sindoh provides you with all the aftersale support you might need. On the official website, you can find a handy support section which includes all the info and resources you might require for printing (video tutorials, manuals, software, firmware, and more). In addition, Sindoh directly sells spare parts and filaments.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.