FlashForge 3D Printers
- Flashforge Creator 3 Pro 3D Printer $2,015.00 $3,019.00 In Stock Build volume 300 x 250 x 200 mm Min. layer height 50 Microns Technology FDM The Flashforge Creator 3 Pro is a remarkably upgraded version of the professional desktop FDM 3D pri..
- Flashforge Creator 4-A 3D Printer $11,999.00 In Stock Build volume 400 x 350 x 500 mm Technology FFF The Flashforge Creator 4 is a professional FFF 3D printer for commercial use that combines functiona..
- Flashforge Creator 4-S 3D Printer $12,999.00 In Stock Build volume 400 x 350 x 500 mm Technology FFF The Flashforge Creator 4 is a professional FFF 3D printer for commercial use that combines functiona..
- FlashForge Guider 2 3D printer $799.00 $1,299.00 In Stock Build volume 280 × 250 × 300 mm Min. layer height 50 microns Technology FFF FDM The FlashForge Guider 2 is an FDM professional 3D printer. Targeted to pro users, it’s success..
- FlashForge Guider 2s 3D printer $1,099.00 $1,999.00 In Stock Build volume 280 × 250 × 300 mm Layer height 100-400 microns Technology FFF FDM The Flashforge Guider IIs is a fully enclosed desktop FDM 3D printer that offers an outstanding buil..
- FlashForge Guider 3 3D printer $1,999.00 In Stock Build volume 300 x 250 x 340 mm Technology FDM The Flashforge Guider 3 is a desktop FDM 3D printer with a spacious build volume and a plethora of u..
- Flashforge Guider 3 Plus 3D printer $4,999.00 In Stock Build volume 350 x 350 x 600 mm Technology FDM The Flashforge Guider 3 Plus is a large-scale professional FDM 3D printer designed for rapid prototy..
- Flashforge Foto 13.3 3D Printer $1,999.00 Discontinued Build volume 292 x 165 x 400 mm Layer height 0.05–0.15 mm Technology LCD The Flashforge Foto 13.3 is an LCD-based resin 3D printer that combines a large build volume with hi..
- Flashforge AD1 Channel Letter 3D Printer Price on request Discontinued Build volume 600 x 600 x 70 mm Technology FDM The Flashforge AD1 is an FDM 3D printer designed specifically for the advertising industry. The mach..
- FlashForge Hunter 3D Printer $3,370.00 $3,999.00 In Stock Build volume 120 x 67.5 x 150 mm Layer height 25 – 50 Microns Technology DLP The FlashForge Hunter is a DLP professional 3D printer. This ready-to-work, resin-based machine is s..
- Flashforge WaxJet 400 3D Printer Price on request In Stock Build volume 289 x 218 x 150 mm Technology MJP (MultiJet Printing) The Flashforge WaxJet 400 is a professional-grade 3D printer based on MJP (MultiJet Printing) techno..
- FlashForge Adventurer 5M 3D printer $399.00 In Stock Build volume 220 x 220 x 220 mm Layer height 0.1–0.4 mm Technology FDM The Flashforge Adventurer 5M is a desktop FDM 3D printer aimed at high-speed and reliable printing a..
- FlashForge Adventurer 5M Pro 3D printer $599.00 In Stock Build volume 220 x 220 x 220 mm Layer height 0.1–0.4 mm Technology FDM The Flashforge Adventurer 5M Pro is a desktop FDM 3D printer aimed at high-speed, reliable, and safe..
- Flashforge Creator 3 3D Printer $2,799.00 $2,999.00 In Stock Build volume 300 x 250 x 200 mm Min. layer height 50 microns Technology FDM The Flashforge Creator 3 is a fully enclosed dual-extruder FDM 3D printer that offers an outstanding..
- FlashForge Guider 3 Ultra 3D printer $5,999.00 In Stock Build volume 330 x 330 x 600 mm (single extruder); 300 x 330 x 600 mm (dual extruder) Technology FDM The Flashforge Guider 3 Ultra is a professional dual extruder FDM 3D printer aimed at high-speed 24/..
FlashForge 3D printers, a breakthrough in the affordability and safety of 3D printing.
FlashForge was born in 2011 with the aim of creating a joyful 3D life for everyone. Their vision has always been to provide cost-effective and top-notch 3D printers to every user. Since their humble beginning as open-source 3D printers manufacturer, FlashForge team has been continuously developing new products able to respond to all market demands. Thanks to its spirit of innovation, FlashForge is able to fit multiple needs in the field of education, design, engineering, and hobby.
FlashForge flagships are quality, safety, and affordability. Indeed, the brand provides excellent 3D printers at any price point. Their basic model, the Finder, is currently one of the cheapest 3D printers available for sale.
FlashForge models and specs
The company sells three different types of printers: FlashForge Finder, FlashForge Dreamer and its new model, the Creator Pro. All of them are distinguished by clean design and user-friendliness. They also hold active certification for ISO9001 standards, UL, CE, FCC, and RoHS.
The entry-level FlashForge Finder is extremely easy-to-use, safe and noiseless. It is a fully assembled device that allows printing right out of the box. It provides some useful features such as intelligent assisted leveling system for better calibration, Wi-Fi connection, and cloud service. It includes a touchscreen display that will keep you steadily updated about the printing status. Once your print is ready, you’ll only have to remove the slide-in build plate to take it.
The FlashForge Finder supports only non-toxic, biodegradable PLA filaments. Its body is entirely made of plastic alloy and all cables and heated parts are protected from touch ensuring full safety. All these features make the Finder one of the best 3D printers for newbies, kids, and hobbyists.
The Dreamer is a closed-frame, reliable 3D printer. It has a proprietary extrusion system that allows printing with a variety of filaments. The closable door and the removable lid ensure temperature stability and high-resolution printing results. This straightforward device features an aluminum build plate which stays flat even after continued exposure to heat. Like the Finder model, the Dreamer is extremely easy to set up.
The FlashForge Creator Pro is an open-source printer with a fully enclosed chamber. It is almost entirely made of heat-resistant metal and, for this reason, it is more stable and accurate than other 3D printers. It features two extruders and an aluminum build plate. This means that you can print two different filaments at the same time reaching top-quality printing results. It supports soluble filaments, such as the PVA, to easily build up supporting structures for your 3D models. Universal power supply, external handles, unibody removable cover, 45°viewing control interface, and 180° opening front door are just some of its great features.
Both the Dreamer and the Creator Pro boast positive reviews and rank high in many of the best 3D printers charts.
3D printing software
All FlashForge printers include FlashPrint, a full-featured in-house developed software. It is a simple-to-use slicing program that offers smart support, 2D to 3D conversion, split model, and other useful features. Thanks to its user-friendliness, it is the easy way for professionals and amateurs to enter the 3D printing world effortless.
Professional technical support
FlashForge knowledgeable team is always ready to satisfy your doubts ensuring fast response and lifetime support. You can also check their website or their YouTube channel to get a lot of useful information, such as user manuals, software, firmware, and tutorials.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.