INTAMSYS 3D printers
- Intamsys Funmat HT Enhanced 3D printer $5,495.00 In Stock Build volume 260 x 260 x 260 mm Min. layer height 50 Microns Technology FFF FDM Special Promotion till the end of December, 2023: order the Funmat HT Enhanced and get 1 x 500 g spo..
- Intamsys Funmat Pro 410 3D Printer $24,995.00 In Stock Build volume 305 x 305 x 406 mm Min. layer height 50 Microns Technology FFF FDM For limited US stock, please contact our sales team at email@example.com or +1 (888) 409-29-60. ..
- Intamsys Funmat Pro 610 HT 3D Printer Price on request Available on backorder Build volume 610 × 508 × 508 mm Min. layer height 50 Microns Technology FFF FDM The Funmat Pro 610 HT is an industrial-grade FDM 3D printer specifically designed for printing with ..
- Intamsys Funmat HT 3D printer $6,000.00 Discontinued Build volume 260 x 260 x 260 mm Min. layer height 50 Microns Technology FFF FDM The Funmat HT is an FDM professional 3D printer. It features solid construction and is equipped for ..
- Intamsys Funmat Pro 310 3D Printer Price on request In Stock Build volume Single nozzle — 305 x 260 x 260 mm; Dual nozzle — 260 x 260 x 260 mm Layer height 0.1–0.3 mm Technology FFF The Intamsys Funmat Pro 310 is a professional desktop FFF 3D printer aimed at stable production and ..
- Intamsys Funmat Pro HT 3D Printer Price on request Discontinued Build volume 450 x 450 x 600 mm Min. layer height 50 Microns Technology FFF FDM The Funmat Pro HT is an FDM professional 3D printer. It is one of the most powerful devices made by ..
INTAMSYS 3D printers, additive manufacturing has never been so easy and affordable.
INTAMSYS is a Chinese 3D printer manufacturer headquartered in Shangai and specializing in high-performance 3D printing. Its name stands for INTelligent Additive Manufacturing SYStems and it was founded by a team of expert engineers devoted to high manufacturing design and quality principles. They have envisioned the possibility of developing ultra-precision 3D printing technologies designed for printing with high-performance functional thermoplastics such as PEEK, ULTEM (PEI), and PPSU. No wonder that INTAMSYS 3D printers are mainly used in performance-driven industries, including aerospace, medical technology, automotive, R&D, etc.
If you are looking for industrial-grade 3D systems capable of printing with either low-temperature filaments (ABS, Nylon, PLA) and high-temperature functional materials and sold at a reasonable price, then INTAMSYS will surely suit your needs. Thanks to its advanced technologies, you can benefit from FDM 3D printing with functional materials.
INTAMSYS products might be your best possible entry into the on-demand additive manufacturing world.
INTAMSYS 3D printer catalog
Smart and easy-to-use, INTAMSYS 3D printers are able to produce astonishing, high-resolution 3D parts. The company has released five different models which are all part of the FUNMAT 3D printer series (an abbreviation of FUNctional MATerials). They are the FUNMAT PRO, the FUNMAT HT, and the FUNMAT PRO HT, PRO 410, PRO 610 HT.
These high-tech devices offer a variety of handy features and tools that will make your professional 3D printing experience a cinch. They are equipped with an enclosed print chamber to ensure high and constant printing conditions, a magnetic heated bed, and switchable high-temperature hotends. They also boast interesting build volumes and a temperature limit of 450°C which enables accurate additive manufacturing and top-notch printing outputs. Processing industrial plastics has never been so easy.
Through additive manufacturing processes, you can easily create complex shapes with extreme mechanical-strength. For this reason, INTAMSYS counts among its reference customers the Stanford University and the Tsinghua University of Beijing, Airbus, and the UK Atomic Energy Authority, just to name a few.
In addition to all this, FUNMAT 3D printers have a huge cost advantage compared to other similar devices while ensuring akin performances.
Filaments and software
INTAMSYS printers are capable of printing with a variety of generic and high-performance materials. They are open for 3rd party filaments, this means that you have a wide choice of materials to print with.
FUNMAT devices come with in-house slicing software, the IntamSuite, originating from Cura. The program can be easily downloaded from DropBox or on the INTAMSYS official website. There you can also find a lot of useful resources, from whitepapers to direct support and material information.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.