Modix 3D Printers
- Modix Big 120X V4 3D Printer $7,500.00 In Stock Build volume 1200 × 600 × 640 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM View add-ons & extras Add to Cart Talk to an expert The Modix BIG-120X V4 is the latest iteration of the company’s large-format FDM professio..
- Modix Big 60 V4 3D Printer $4,900.00 In Stock Build volume 600 x 600 x 660 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM View add-ons & extras Add to Cart Talk to an expert The next batch will arrive in February of 2023. The Modix BIG-60 V4 is the latest iteration of th..
- Modix Big-120Z V4 3D Printer $7,500.00 In Stock Build volume 600 x 600 x 1200 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM View add-ons & extras Add to Cart Talk to an expert The Modix BIG-120Z V4 is the latest iteration of the company’s extra-tall self-assembly FDM 3D..
- Modix Big-180x V4 3D Printer $15,500.00 In Stock Build volume 1,800 x 600 x 600 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM View add-ons & extras Add to Cart Talk to an expert The Modix BIG-180X V4 is the latest iteration of the company’s industrial-grade self-assembly ..
- Modix Big-Meter V4 3D Printer $13,500.00 In Stock Build volume 1010 x 1010 x 1010 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM View add-ons & extras Add to Cart Talk to an expert Top 3D Shop sells an assembled Modix Big-Meter V3 with the following add-ons: dual Griffin Print Hea..
- Modix Big-40 3D Printer $4,500.00 Discontinued Build volume 400 × 400 × 800 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM View add-ons & extras Find an alternative Talk to an expert For limited US stock, please contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 (888) 409-29-60. ..
Modix 3D printers, large-format professional kits at reasonable prices.
Modix 3D printers are large-bed modular devices developed by the Tel-Aviv-based Modix manufacturer. Born in 2014, the company first launched the Agam 3D printer series, FDM 3D printing devices still in use in some educational and service centers. In 2016, they moved to the large-scale 3D printing world developing their first large-format 3D printer prototype, the Modix Tango. Since then, the company has been committed to delivering high-quality FDM machines with massive build volumes and professional-grade components worldwide.
If you are seeking a large-format professional device to print big, Modix surely has the printer for you. With the Big60 and Big120, sizes will be no more a problem. You will be able to produce real-scale big parts in one go.
Modix 3D printers
The Israeli manufacturer supplies two large-bed low-cost printer kits, the Big60 and the Big120. Both models constantly benefit from ongoing upgrades and enhancements.
Modix Big60 has a great build volume of 610 x 610 x 610 mm, while the Modix Big120 boasts a doubled print area of 1,200 x 610 x 610 mm. Both devices are equipped with a variety of thoughtful features, including filament run-out detection. Simple-to-assemble, these modular printers have been designed to be expandable and hackable. This means you can quickly and easily mod them installing a series of compatible add-ons, such as a dual-print head, an enclosure, an on-board camera, or a Wi-Fi module.
Backed by a lot of positive reviews, Modix large-scale 3D printer kits are composed of professional-grade reliable components. From the aluminum structural elements to the Volcano hot-ends and robust motion systems, Modix machines only adopt high-quality equipment for optimal printing results and durability.
Their heavy-duty structure makes for great stability, reliability and consistency over time.
Software and filaments
Modix kits come with the open-source Marlin firmware, which allows constant upgrades and mods. It makes it compatible with the most common 3D printing slicers, including Cura, Printerface, Slic3r, and Simplify3D. In case of need, you can find a variety of preset printing profiles on the company website.
Modix 3D printers also feature an open-material system, which makes them capable of printing with almost any commercial filament available, such as PLA and PLA-composites, PHA, PVA , Hips, Nylon, TPE, TPU, Co-Polyester, and PETG.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.