Raise3D 3D printers
- Raise3D E2 3D printer $3,499.00 In Stock Build volume Single Extruder Print: 330 × 240 × 240 mm / Dual Extruder Print: 295 × 240 × 240 mm Technology FDM GET EXTRA 5% OFF – USE CODE "RAISE5"! The Raise3D E2 is a dual-extrusion FDM..
- Raise3D E2CF 3D printer $4,499.00 In Stock Build volume Single Extruder Print: 330×240×240 mm / Dual Extruder Print: 295×240×240 mm Min. layer height 10 Microns Technology FFF/FDM GET EXTRA 5% OFF – USE CODE "RAISE5"! The Raise3D E2CF is a professional dua..
- Raise3D Pro2 3D printer $3,499.00 $3,999.00 In Stock Build volume 305 x 305 x 300 mm Min. layer height 10 Microns Technology FDM GET EXTRA 5% OFF – USE CODE "RAISE5"! The Raise3D Pro2 is an FDM professiona..
- Raise3D Pro2 Plus Dual Extruder 3D Printer $3,999.00 $5,999.00 In Stock Build volume 305 x 305 x 605 mm Technology FDM GET EXTRA 5% OFF – USE CODE "RAISE5"! The Raise3D Pro2 Plus is a professiona..
- Raise3D Pro3 3D printer $5,599.00 In Stock Build volume 300 x 300 x 300 mm (single extrusion); 255 x 300 x 300 mm (dual extrusion) Min. layer height 10 Microns Technology FDM/FFF GET EXTRA 5% OFF – USE CODE "RAISE5"! The Raise3D Pro3 is a professional dua..
- Raise3D Pro3 Plus 3D printer $7,599.00 In Stock Build volume 300 x 300 x 605 mm (single extrusion); 255 x 300 x 605 mm (dual extrusion) Min. layer height 10 Microns Technology FDM/FFF GET EXTRA 5% OFF – USE CODE "RAISE5"! The Raise3D Pro3 Plus is a professiona..
- Raise3D D200-E debinding machine Price on request Available on backorder Build volume 200 x 200 x 200 mm The D200-E is a debinding device from Raise3D. It serves as a part of the new MetalFuse solution off..
- Raise3D Forge1 3D printer Price on request Available on backorder Build volume Single extruder print — 300 x 300 x 300 mm; Dual extruder print — 255 x 300 x 300 mm Technology FFF The Forge1 from Raise3D is a professional large-format metal 3D printer. It is a part of the new Met..
- Raise3D MetalFuse Price on request In Stock Build volume Single extruder print — 300 x 300 x 300 mm; Dual extruder print — 255 x 300 x 300 mm Technology FFF The Raise3D MetalFuse is a professional MIM 3D printing system that represents a complete solution f..
- Raise3D RMF500 3D printer Price on request Available on backorder Build volume 500 x 500 x 500 mm Layer height 0.05–0.75 mm Technology FFF The Raise3D RMF500 is an industrial FFF 3D printer created for flexible and cost-effective manufactu..
- Raise3D S200-C vacuum sintering device Price on request Available on backorder Build volume 200 x 200 x 200 mm The S200-C is a vacuum sintering device from Raise3D. It serves as a part of the new MetalFuse solut..
Raise3D 3D printers, innovative 3D printing technology leading the way of flexible manufacturing.
Raise3D 3D printers are built for quality. Easy-to-use and maintain, they ensure high-accuracy boasting a high resolution up to 0.01mm, rigorous quality standards, and large formats.
Raise3D was born with the specific purpose of improving human life and boosting the standard of 3D printing through innovative technologies. It also aims to empower corporate users to design and produce high-resolution, cutting-edge 3D models effortless.
Specifically designed for the needs of innovative companies involved in the creation of avant-garde products, these award-winning 3D printers are making the history of continuous 3D printing. They are extremely versatile and are able to produce personalized and reliable manufacturing on-demand. All Raise3D 3D printers successfully combine advanced materials, fully enclosed design and massive build volumes to perfectly suit each stage of the manufacturing process.
In order to provide reliable, industrial-grade devices, the company pays special attention to new ways of thinking and constantly invests in research and product development. It has been also pursuing closer collaboration with sales partners, end-users and filament manufacturers, that are part of its Open Filament Programme, to always provide 3D printing solutions with an increased value.
Raise3D 3D printers
The company has been developing a variety of pre-assembled 3D printers to suit any project. Its 3D printer lines currently include the N-series and the Pro2-series. The first one is composed of the Raise3D N1, the N2, and the N2 Plus, which boasts a massive print area of 304.8 x 304.8 x 609.6 mm. The Pro2 line includes the Raise3D Pro2 and the Pro2 Plus.
All the printers are available either with a single or dual extrusion system. They have a heated bed, which makes them suitable for printing with ABS, PETG, HIPS, and Nylon filaments, and a power-loss recovery feature. A 7” full-color touchscreen gives you the possibility to manage and control your prints through a user-friendly GUI. Raise3D printers also enable remote monitoring via Ethernet or Wi-Fi.
Raise3D products are currently adopted in several fields, from industrial design, medical service, research institution, architecture, and many others.
What are you waiting for? Get inspired by these innovative 3D printers and free your creative mind.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.