CraftBot 3D printers
- CraftBot Flow IDEX Dual Extrusion 3D Printer $3,299.00 In Stock Build volume 425 x 250 x 250 mm - 28 L Min. layer height 50 microns Technology FFF FDM The CraftBot Flow IDEX is a professional dual extrusion FDM 3D printer developed by CraftUnique. The..
- CraftBot Flow IDEX XL Dual Extrusion 3D Printer $3,199.20 $3,999.00 In Stock Build volume 425 x 250 x 500 mm - 56 L Min. layer height 50 microns Technology FFF FDM The CraftBot Flow IDEX XL is a professional large-format dual extrusion FDM 3D printer from CraftUni..
- CraftBot Flow Single Extrusion 3D Printer $1,949.25 $2,599.00 In Stock Build volume 300 x 200 x 250 mm Min. layer height 50 microns Technology FFF FDM The CraftBot Flow is a professional single extrusion 3D printer produced by CraftUnique. It is part ..
- CraftBot Flow XL Single Extrusion 3D Printer $2,249.25 $2,999.00 In Stock Build volume 300 x 200 x 500 mm Min. layer height 50 microns Technology FFF FDM The CraftBot Flow XL is a professional large-bed single extrusion 3D printer designed by CraftUnique..
- Craftbot Plus Pro 3D Printer $1,499.00 In Stock Build volume 250 x 200 x 200 mm Min. layer height 50 microns Technology FFF FDM The CraftBot Plus Pro is a plug-n-play FDM 3D printer produced by CraftBot. Designed on the basis of..
- Craftbot 3 3D Printer $1,790.00 Out Of Stock Build volume 374 x 250 x 250 mm Min. layer height 100 Technology FDM The Craftbot 3 is a professional dual-extruder FDM 3D printer manufactured by CraftUnique. It featur..
- Craftbot Plus 3D Printer $1,099.00 Discontinued Build volume 250 x 200 x 180 mm Min. layer height 100 microns Technology FFF FDM From beginner to expert, the Craftbot Plus is a great choice for creatives who don’t want to b..
- CraftBot XL 3D Printer $1,899.00 Discontinued Build volume 300 x 200 x 440 mm Min. layer height 50 microns Technology FFF FDM CraftBot XL is a metal frame, big printer. It is ideal for any user in search of an outstanding buil..
CraftBot 3D printers: load, slice, print. Free your imagination and enjoy the CraftBot design flexibility.
CraftBot 3D printers provide quality and affordability for a user-friendly, self-managed 3D printing experience. Produced by CraftUnique, a Hungarian 3D printer manufacturer, CrafBot devices are popular in the digital manufacturing industry thanks to their extreme ease-of-use and remarkable build quality. Ready to operate right out the box, they allow printing in three simple steps: load the model > slice it > print.
These printers have been designed to give you full control over the whole 3D printing process and, thus, over the finished products. Indeed, you will have access to a variety of settings to fine-tune the printer, including heat parameters, fan speed, and more. In some cases, these settings can be adjusted even during printing.
Despite their compact size, CraftBot 3D printers have a generous build volume and are entirely made of steel and aluminum for fine movements. Their printing capacity and stable design make them perfect for home and classroom environments as well as for rapid prototyping and small scale production.
CraftBot 3D printers
The CraftBot series includes the award-winning, entry-level CraftBot Plus, the improved CraftBot XL, and the CraftBot 3. The CraftBot Plus and the XL are also available in a safer version as education packs. They are equipped with a plexiglass door and a PETG dome cover with HEPA filter.
The 2nd generation of the CraftBot PLUS has a 100-micron layer resolution and a quick heating bed which allows printing with PLA, ABS, and HIPS filaments. It is controlled via an LCD touchscreen. It won the 3D Hubs' Best Plug’n’Play printer Award both in 2017 and 2018.
The CraftBot XL is a large-scale benchtop 3D printer with a print area of 300 x 200 x 440mm. It enables printing accurate, large parts with 50-micron layer height. It comes with a detachable, heated build plate, four different nozzles of 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8mm and a dedicated App to remotely control the printing process. You can then comfortably start, pause and resume prints and change settings whenever you want from both iOS and Android devices.
The CraftBot 3, or Supervisor, is a ready-to-print, upgraded version of the CraftBot 2. It employs an independent dual extruder system for printing with two different materials or colors or for producing two objects at a time. It has a filament monitoring system, a high-temperature extruder, and a heatable and removable bed. Like the CraftBot XL, it can be controlled via a mobile App.
Software and support center
CraftBot 3D printers work with the in-house CraftWare slicing software, which is free to download on the company website. It is fast and simple-to-use offering a range of advanced options to customize your printing models.
CraftUnique’s support includes online customer care and a growing user community that will help you if any issue might be encountered.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.