Anycubic 3D printers
- Anycubic i3 Mega S 3D Printer $279.00 In Stock Build volume 210 x 210 x 205 mm Layer height 100 - 400 Microns Technology FFF FDM Anycubic i3 MEGA is a 3D printer by the China-based Anycubic manufacturer. The device comes mostly a..
- Anycubic Photon S 3D Printer $289.00 $419.00 Available on backorder Build volume 115 x 65 x 165 mm Layer height 10 - 200 Microns Technology SLA The Anycubic Photon S is an LCD-based UV resin professional 3D printer. It is an upgraded version of..
- Anycubic Chiron 3D Printer $499.00 In Stock Build volume 400 x 400 x 450 mm Layer height 50 - 300 Microns Technology FFF FDM Anycubic Chiron is a large-bed FDM desktop 3D printer kit with a massive build area of 400 x 400 x 4..
- Anycubic i3 Mega Pro 3D Printer $369.00 In Stock Build volume 210 x 210 x 205 mm (220×140 mm - Laser Engraver) Layer height 100 - 400 Microns Technology FFF FDM The Anycubic Mega Pro is an affordable Cartesian-style FDM 3D printer and a laser engraver kit made ..
- Anycubic i3 Mega X 3D Printer $439.00 In Stock Build volume 300 x 300 x 305mm Layer height 50-300 Microns Technology FFF FDM The Anycubic Mega X is a personal FDM 3D printer DIY kit. This self-assembly device ships in parts. ..
- Anycubic i3 Mega Zero 2.0 3D Printer $199.00 In Stock Build volume 220 x 220 x 250mm Layer height 100 Microns Technology FFF FDM The Anycubic Mega Zero 2.0 is a budget-friendly FDM 3D printer that offers quite a large build volum..
- Anycubic i3 Mega Zero 3D Printer $169.00 In Stock Build volume 220 x 220 x 250mm Layer height 100 Microns Technology FFF FDM The Anycubic Mega Zero is an inexpensive personal FDM 3D printer kit. This do-it-yourself Cartesian-..
- Anycubic Photon 3D Printer $189.00 $279.00 Available on backorder Build volume 115 x 65 x 155 mm Layer height 25 - 100 Microns Technology LCD The Anycubic Photon is an LCD-based DLP/SLA 3D printer produced by Anycubic. The Photon is part of t..
- Anycubic Photon Mono 3D Printer $254.99 $269.00 In Stock Build volume 130 x 80 x 165 mm Layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD The Anycubic Photon Mono is an LCD-based UV resin 3D printer. It is a powerful and lightweight machi..
- Anycubic Photon Mono SE 3D Printer $429.00 In Stock Build volume 130 x 78 x 160 mm Layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD The Anycubic Photon Mono SE is an LCD-based UV resin 3D printer with a build volume of 192 x 120 x 2..
- Anycubic Photon Mono X 3D Printer $779.00 In Stock Build volume 192 x 120 x 245 mm Layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD The Anycubic Photon Mono X is an LCD-based UV resin 3D printer with an extra-tall build volume of 19..
- Anycubic Photon Zero 3D Printer $119.00 $219.00 Discontinued Build volume 97 x 54 x 150 mm Layer height 10 - 200 Microns Technology LCD The Anycubic Photon Zero is an LCD-based MSLA desktop 3D printer. It comes with a 480 x 854 pixels L..
Anycubic 3D printers: shape and color to your ideas.
Creating high-quality 3D models and saving money is now possible with Anycubic 3D printers. The Chinese company produces DLP and FDM printers with innovative features, offering different kind of printing possibilities that meet either professional and daily needs. Their main aim is having everyone on board providing unbeatable prices. Indeed, you'll be pleasantly surprised by their unusual combination of price and quality.
The Shenzen-based brand is well-known in the 3D printing universe thanks to its award-winning products, such as the Anycubic i3 Mega, the Photon, and the Kossel Delta. We are talking about low-cost printers with a quality comparable to that of more expensive devices. Anycubic machines can make all your ideas real dragging a high-level of accuracy and versatility. The company produces 3D printer accessories and 3D printing filaments too.
Anycubic 3D models
The DLP Photon and the FDM i3 Mega are Anycubic jewels in the crown. They provide topflight results perfect for anyone who wants to experiment with resin or filament 3D printing without emptying their wallet.
The Photon is one of the most economic desktop resin 3D printers available for sale. It is really attractive thanks to its remarkable and compact design. It is able to produce 3D models which look layerless. It comes almost fully assembled and it is extremely easy to set up and level. It prints with a great resolution of 25-100 microns within a build volume of 115x65x155mm providing. For this reason, it provides highly detailed outputs. The printer shows a 2k resolution LCD screen and an in-built slicer software. While unboxing it, you will find a pen drive with pre-sliced print-ready 3D files. Still, it is cheap and is a real breakthrough in the DLP sector. If you are searching a performance resin 3D machine, easy-to-use and reliable, Photon printer is your best budget choice.
Over the years, Anycubic has also produced a variety of FDM printers, such as the i3 mega - and its Mega-S upgrade -, the 4max Pro, the Anycubic Large Size Chiron, the Predator, and the Anycubic Kossel Linear Plus, an upgrade of the most known Kossel Delta printer.
Kossel Linear Plus, Predator and Large Size Chiron are the brand super-sized choices still remaining desktop devices. The Kossel Linear Plus has a round heated plate of Φ230 x 300mm, the Large Size Chiron has a build volume of 400x400x450 and power loss protection, while the Predator boast one of the largest print areas available on the market with its 370x370x455mm. The latter show a top-notch durable Ultrabase Pro print bed with superior adhesion, fast heating and easy removal. Their print results are perfectly in line with company top quality standards.
The i3 mega kit and its upgrade, the pre-assembled Mega-S, deserve a special review. Both provides a great print quality and high compatibility with a lot of filaments at a really low cost. The worth-knowing similar specs of the two surely are the rugged design made of an all-metal alloy, a print area of 210x210x255mm, Ultrabase heated platform and a full-color touchscreen. The upgrades of the Mega-S are the auto-resume feature in case of power outage, the filament detection sensor, and the redesigned extruder that works better with TPU and others flexible materials. The recommended slicer for the i3 series is the Cura one.
Choosing Anycubic 3D products ensures great results at a great price for both beginners and more experienced printers.
360 degree support
Anycubic constantly releases detailed guides, manuals, video tutorials, drivers, firmware, software, and others resources that are always available on its website. This means that you can find almost anything you might need to enter the Anycubic 3D printing world directly online. It also provides you with its own slicer which comes with pre-defined resolution and print settings. Still, Anycubic detailed assembly and cleaning instructions are a great point in its favour. You can also count on an active, helpful community ready to support you at any time.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.