Phrozen 3D printers
- Phrozen Sonic 4K 3D Printer $1,399.00 In Stock Build volume 135 x 75 x 200 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD The Phrozen Sonic 4K is a desktop LCD 3D printer produced by Phrozen — a Taiwanese company ren..
- Phrozen Shuffle 4K 3D Printer $1,699.00 Available on backorder Build volume 120 x 68 x 170 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology MSLA The Phrozen Shuffle 4K is a high-resolution LCD-based MSLA 3D printer. It is an enhanced version of ..
- Phrozen Sonic 3D Printer $1,899.00 Available on backorder Build volume 120 x 68 x 170 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology MSLA Phrozen Sonic is a professional LCD-based MSLA 3D printer for jewelry design and digital dentistry. ..
- Phrozen Sonic XL 4K 3D Printer $2,399.00 In Stock Build volume 190 x 120 x 200 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD The Phrozen Sonic XL 4K is a professional LCD-based MSLA 3D printer. It is equipped with a custom-ma..
- Phrozen Shuffle XL Lite 3D Printer $649.00 In Stock Build volume 188 x 120 x 198 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD The Phrozen Shuffle XL Lite is a desktop LCD 3D printer that offers a fairly large build volume of 1..
- Phrozen Transform 3D printer $2,249.00 In Stock Build volume 292 x 165 x 400 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD Phrozen Transform is a consumer-grade LCD-based resin 3D printer. It features a sturdy aluminum allo..
- Phrozen Transform FAST 3D printer $3,169.00 In Stock Build volume 292 x 165 x 400 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD The Phrozen Transform Fast 4K is an LCD-based MSLA 3D printer. It is an improved version of the stan..
- Phrozen Shuffle 3D Printer $1,349.00 Available on backorder Build volume 120 x 68 x 200 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology MSLA The Phrozen Shuffle is an SLA professional 3D printer. Its powder-coated structure alongside Z-axis ..
- Phrozen Shuffle Lite 3D Printer $499.00 Available on backorder Build volume 120 × 68 × 170 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD The Phrozen Shuffle Lite is a high-resolution LCD-based 3D printer. It is a powerful yet cost-effect..
- Phrozen Shuffle XL 3D Printer $1,199.00 $1,399.00 Available on backorder Build volume 190 x 120 x 200 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology MSLA The Phrozen Shuffle XL is an SLA professional 3D printer. It is a scaled version of the Shuffle mode..
- Phrozen Sonic Mini 3D Printer Price on request Available on backorder Build volume 120 x 68 x 130 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD The Phrozen Sonic Mini is a professional high-speed MSLA 3D printer produced by the Taiwanese compan..
- Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K 3D Printer Price on request Available on backorder Build volume 135 x 75 x 130 mm Min layer height 10 Microns Technology LCD The Phrozen Sonic Mini 4K is a compact and lightweight desktop LCD 3D printer produced by Phrozen &m..
Phrozen 3D printers: faster and better resin 3D printing for everyone.
Phrozen 3D printers aim at making professional 3D printing accessible to anyone breaking down traditional barriers. Born in Taiwan from the idea of three engineers, the company has been manufacturing user-friendly devices capable of print high-resolution objects at a fast speed using a variety of generic resins.
The affordable, resin-based Phrozen machines deliver prime quality prints suitable for advanced applications in jewelry, medical, and dental fields.
With a keen eye on innovative DLP/LCD technologies, Phrozen has developed a self-made ParaLED optical engine, which grants improved printing quality, sharpness, and speed.
Phrozen 3D printers
The Taiwanese company currently sells three different MSLA printing machines: the Phrozen Shuffle, the Shuffle XL and the Shuffle 4K. It has also been developing a further 3D printer, the Phrozen Make, a crowdfunded, desktop LCD 3D printer that will be shipped to backers later this year.
The Shuffle printers share similar specs and are all powered by the innovative, proprietary ParaLED optical technology. The system is based on a special LED array matrix, that emits its light as parallel as possible to deliver higher resolution and neater prints.
The Shuffle series has a sturdy, fully enclosed structure and features a dual Z-axis linear rail with a ball screw drive, which ensures rigidity, high accuracy, and durability. The MSLA technology, based on the sintering of an entire layer at a time, allows producing butches of parts in a faster way saving time and costs.
The main differences between the Shuffle and Shuffle XL are the build volume, the XY resolution, and the 2K LCD panel size. The Shuffle has a build volume of 120 x 68 x 200 mm, an XY resolution of 47um, and a 5.5 inch LCD panel. It differs from the Shuffle 4K only in the LCD panel resolution, hence the name. The XL version has a bigger printing area of 190 x 120 x 200mm, a 75 um XY-resolution, and an 8.9-inch screen.
All Phrozen 3D printers come with an open-material system which makes them compatible with all 3rd party resins, giving you wider design possibilities.
Software and support center
The printers are compatible with MeshMixer and ChiTu slicing software, the same program used for the Anycubic Photon MSLA.
On the official website, you can find several manuals, troubleshooting videos, and technical documents. Phrozen also boasts an active Facebook group where users can share their printing experiences and feedback useful to let the company improve its production.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.