Tiertime 3D printers
- Tiertime UP Box + 3D Printer $1,499.00 In Stock Build volume 203 × 203 × 254 mm Layer height 100 - 400 Microns Technology FFF FDM UP Box+ is a fully-enclosed FDM professional 3D printer produced by Tiertime. With an industrial bac..
- Tiertime UP Mini 2 3D Printer $519.00 In Stock Build volume 120 x 120 x 120 mm Layer height 150 - 350 Microns Technology FFF FDM The UP Mini 2 is a beginner-friendly, desktop 3D printer. Extremely easy to use, it is packed with a..
- Tiertime UP Plus 2 3D Printer $799.00 In Stock Build volume 140 x 140 x 135 mm Layer height 150 - 400 microns Technology MEM (Melted Extrusion Modelling) The UP Plus 2 is a personal FDM 3D printer used by professionals, hobbyists, and students as well. I..
- Tiertime UP300 3D Printer $2,239.00 Available on backorder Build volume 205 × 255 × 225mm Layer height 50 - 400 microns Technology MEM (Melted Extrusion Modelling) The UP300 is a personal FDM 3D printer. It comes already assembled and ready to print out of the box..
- Tiertime UP600 3D Printer Price on request In Stock Build volume 500 x 400 x 600 mm Layer height User-defined, 100–400 microns Technology MEM (Melted Extrusion Modeling) The Tiertime UP600 is an industrial MEM (Melting Extrusion Modeling) 3D printer. As the tenth iterat..
- Tiertime X5 3D Printer $4,099.00 Available on backorder Build volume 180 × 230 × 200 mm Layer height 50 - 400 microns Technology MEM (Melted Extrusion Modelling) The Tiertime X5 is a professional continuous 3D printer targeted to small-scale manufacturing. It ad..
Tiertime 3D printers: Just-Hit-Print devices to unleash your imagination.
Tiertime is a China-based 3D printer provider with over 20 years of experience in the 3D printing industry. Since 2003, the company has been manufacturing effective devices with an eye on quality printing, reasonable pricing, user convenience, and innovation. Devoted to being a reliable partner capable of improving the end-user experience, it has been constantly developing new 3D printing systems to update its product range. It delivers top-level, worthwhile, and simple 3D printers to all customers in a broad range of fields (education, architecture, medicine, rapid prototyping, engineering, etc.).
Thanks to its continuous technological development, Tiertime has been considered as one of the largest Chinese 3D printer manufacturers. Headquartered in Beijing, it now counts offices all over the world and an international distribution network covering more than 50 countries.
Whether you are a maker, a designer, an educator, a prosumer, an engineer or an industrial 3D printer, Tiertime offers you the best printing solutions for your buck.
Tiertime 3d printers
The company initially entered the desktop 3D printer market with the Inspire line (currently not available for sale). Then, in 2010, it developed the original UP PLUS which is part of the UP series, a line aimed at making professional additive manufacturing technology accessible to anyone. It includes the UP mini 2 and mini 2 ES, the UP Plus 2, the BOX+, and the UP 300. The UP printers are extremely easy-to-use and operate as Just-Hit-Print allowing anyone to create prototypes and final products right from their desks. Each generation of these printers introduces new performance, safety, and quality standards.
The X5, designed for continuous 3D printing, and the customizable Cetus3D MK3 complete Tiertime’s product range.
All Tiertime printers are capable of printing with a broad choice of filaments, even advanced ones, to match all your design purposes.
Tiertime’s proprietary slicing software, UP Studio, is downloadable from the company website. This simple-to-use, intuitive, functional software provides you with practical features that facilitate both slicing and printing process. Smart support generation, assisted calibration, auto-leveling, and defect detection will turn your ideas into printed models effortless. You will spend all your time printing, not learning how to use it.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.