Modix 3D Printers
- Modix Big 60 V3 3D Printer $3,700.00 In Stock Build volume 600 x 600 x 660 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM The Modix Big 60 V3 is an FDM professional, self-assembly 3D printer kit. It is the latest upgrade o..
- Modix Big 120X V3 3D Printer $6,500.00 In Stock Build volume 1200 × 610 × 610 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM The Modix 120x V3 is a large-format FDM professional 3D printer. It is available as a complete kit o..
- Modix Big-120Z 3D Printer $7,500.00 In Stock Build volume 600 x 600 x 1200 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM The Modix Big-120Z is an extra-tall self-assembly FDM 3D printer kit produced by Modix. Targeted to ..
- Modix Big-40 3D Printer $4,500.00 In Stock Build volume 400 × 400 × 800 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM Modix BIG-40 is a professional industrial-grade self-assembly FDM 3D printer kit produced by Modix &..
- Modix Big-Meter 3D Printer $10,500.00 In Stock Build volume 1,010 x 1,010 x 1,010 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM Modix BIG-Meter is a professional self-assembly FDM/FFF 3D printer kit. The BIG-Meter is one of the ..
- Modix Big-180x 3D Printer $12,000.00 Available on backorder Build volume 1,800 x 600 x 600 mm Layer height 40 - 800 Microns Technology FFF FDM Modix BIG-180X is a professional and industrial-grade self-assembly FDM/FFF 3D printer kit produced ..
Modix 3D printers, large-format professional kits at reasonable prices.
Modix 3D printers are large-bed modular devices developed by the Tel-Aviv-based Modix manufacturer. Born in 2014, the company first launched the Agam 3D printer series, FDM 3D printing devices still in use in some educational and service centers. In 2016, they moved to the large-scale 3D printing world developing their first large-format 3D printer prototype, the Modix Tango. Since then, the company has been committed to delivering high-quality FDM machines with massive build volumes and professional-grade components worldwide.
If you are seeking a large-format professional device to print big, Modix surely has the printer for you. With the Big60 and Big120, sizes will be no more a problem. You will be able to produce real-scale big parts in one go.
Modix 3D printers
The Israeli manufacturer supplies two large-bed low-cost printer kits, the Big60 and the Big120. Both models constantly benefit from ongoing upgrades and enhancements.
Modix Big60 has a great build volume of 610 x 610 x 610 mm, while the Modix Big120 boasts a doubled print area of 1,200 x 610 x 610 mm. Both devices are equipped with a variety of thoughtful features, including filament run-out detection. Simple-to-assemble, these modular printers have been designed to be expandable and hackable. This means you can quickly and easily mod them installing a series of compatible add-ons, such as a dual-print head, an enclosure, an on-board camera, or a Wi-Fi module.
Backed by a lot of positive reviews, Modix large-scale 3D printer kits are composed of professional-grade reliable components. From the aluminum structural elements to the Volcano hot-ends and robust motion systems, Modix machines only adopt high-quality equipment for optimal printing results and durability.
Their heavy-duty structure makes for great stability, reliability and consistency over time.
Software and filaments
Modix kits come with the open-source Marlin firmware, which allows constant upgrades and mods. It makes it compatible with the most common 3D printing slicers, including Cura, Printerface, Slic3r, and Simplify3D. In case of need, you can find a variety of preset printing profiles on the company website.
Modix 3D printers also feature an open-material system, which makes them capable of printing with almost any commercial filament available, such as PLA and PLA-composites, PHA, PVA , Hips, Nylon, TPE, TPU, Co-Polyester, and PETG.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.