Shining 3D scanners
- Shining 3D Aoralscan 3D scanner Price on request In Stock Scan volume oral cavity Texture / Colors Yes Aoralscan is an intraoral dental scanner manufactured by Shining 3D. It adopts an advanced digital i..
- Shining 3D AutoScan-DS-EX 3D scanner $6,600.00 In Stock Scan volume max 100 x 100 x 75 mm Texture / Colors Yes Technology Structured light AutoScan-DS-EX is a professional, desktop 3D dental scanner. It adopts a structured light 3D scannin..
- Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X 3D Scanner $5,499.00 In Stock Scan volume max 225 × 170 mm Texture / Colors Yes Technology Structured light EinScan Pro 2X is a professional, handheld, Structured Light 3D scanner. Efficient and versatile, it..
- Shining 3D EinScan Pro 2X Plus 3D Scanner $6,899.00 In Stock Scan volume max 312 × 204 mm Texture / Colors Yes Technology Structured light EinScan Pro 2X Plus is a professional, handheld, Structured Light 3D scanner. Along with the EinScan..
- Shining 3D EinScan-Pro 3D Scanner $4,100.00 In Stock Scan volume max 210×150 mm Texture / Colors Yes Technology Structured light EinScan-Pro is a handheld 3D scanner based on structured light technology. Aimed at industrial use, ..
- Shining 3D EinScan-Pro+ 3D Scanner $5,229.00 In Stock Scan volume max 300 × 170 mm Texture / Colors Yes Technology Structured light EinScan-Pro+ is a Structured Light, professional 3D scanner. It is the upgraded version of the stand..
- Shining 3D EinScan-SE 3D Scanner $1,399.00 In Stock Scan volume max 700 × 700 mm Texture / Colors Yes Technology Structured light EinScan-SE is a desktop-based 3D scanner manufactured by Shining 3D. It adopts the structured light ..
- Shining 3D EinScan-SP 3D Scanner $2,599.00 In Stock Scan volume max 1200 x 1200 mm Texture / Colors Yes Technology Structured light EinScan-SP (Platinum) is a desktop 3D scanner manufactured by Shining 3D. It is a Structured Light S..
- Shining 3D FreeScan X3 3D Scanner Price on request In Stock Scan volume max 280x250mm Texture / Colors No Technology Laser triangulation FreeScan X3 is a handheld 3D laser scanner. It is a professional solution that relies on a 6-line la..
- Shining 3D FreeScan X5 3D Scanner Price on request In Stock Scan volume max 300×250mm Texture / Colors No Technology Laser triangulation FreeScan X5 is a handheld, professional 3D laser scanner. it is a reworked version of the FreeScan X..
- Shining 3D FreeScan X7 3D Scanner Price on request In Stock Scan volume max 300×275mm Texture / Colors No Technology Laser triangulation FreeScan X7 is a handheld metrology 3D laser scanner. It adopts a 14-line laser ray classified as ey..
- Shining 3D OptimScan-3M 3D Scanner Price on request In Stock Scan volume max 400×300 mm Texture / Colors No Technology Structured light OptimScan-3M is a full-color, industrial metrology scanner. It uses structured blue-light technology..
Shining 3D scanners: the matching solution for a range of applications.
Shining 3D scanners and metrology tools are intelligent solutions targeting a variety of industries. Developed by the Hangzhou-based Chinese Shining 3D, they help users around the world digitize their businesses.
Founded in 2004, the company has been producing and marketing hundreds of patented 3D digital technologies aimed at increasing the efficiency and flexibility of digital manufacturing. It has offices both in Europe and the US and customers in more than 70 countries. With its broad range of products, it makes 3D digitizing and additive manufacturing technologies accessible to the masses. Also, it provides expert support services worldwide.
With more than 10 years of experience, Shining 3D manufactures both professional-grade 3D scanners for industrial use and entry-level 3D scanners for general-purpose 3D modeling. They can be used by anyone for both product design, industrial manufacturing, prototyping, education, healthcare, and research. With strict quality certification, they grant quality stability and production efficiency.
Shining 3D provides a matching 3D scanning solution for almost any application. Are you ready to find yours?
Shining 3D scanners and metrology solutions
The company currently sells a variety of cost-effective desktop 3D scanners, handheld 3D scanners, dental scanners, metrology technologies as well as 3D printing devices and professional software.
Desktop and handheld scanners are part of the 3D digitizing offering of the company. The models currently available are the desktop EinScan-SE and SP, and the handheld EinScan Pro 2X and Pro 2X Plus. Shining 3D scanners can be used for several applications, such as reverse engineering, industrial design, computer animation, data archiving, and more.
The dental lineup includes the AutoScan-DS-EX Pro and AutoScan-DS-EX lab 3D scanners and the Aoralscan intraoral scanner. They have been designed to streamline the digital dentistry workflow.
Shining metrology technologies perform reliable and accurate vision-based 3D inspections and measurements. They are ideal for quality control in several industrial applications. The metrology devices currently available are the portable Freescan Trak CMM scanner, the handheld laser FreeScan X7+ and X7, Freescan X5+ and X5, and the FreeScan X3, the high-precision inspection RobotScan E0505, OptimScan-5M and OptimScan-3M, and the DigiMetric photogrammetric system.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D scanners available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.