Tronxy 3D printers
- Tronxy P802E 3D printer $219.99 In Stock Technology FDM The Tronxy P802E is a personal FDM 3D printer kit. It comes with clear and detailed instructions. Yo..
- Tronxy P802M 3D printer $159.99 In Stock Technology FDM The Tronxy P802M is a personal FDM 3D printer kit. You will have to build it from scratch. It is eas..
- Tronxy X1 3D printer $149.99 In Stock Technology FFF FDM The Tronxy X1 is a personal FDM 3D printer kit shipped unassembled. Extremely cheap, it has a minima..
- Tronxy X3S 3D printer $349.96 In Stock Technology FFF FDM The Tronxy X3S is a personal FDM 3D printer kit, which comes mostly assembled. This open-frame print..
- Tronxy X5 3D printer $259.80 In Stock Technology FFF FDM The Tronxy X5 is a personal FDM 3D printer kit. Some of its parts come prebuilt making the assembly ..
- Tronxy X5S 2E 3D printer $520.00 In Stock Technology FFF FDM The Tronxy X5S-2E is a personal FDM 3D printer kit. It is shipped flatpack with some pre-assembled c..
- Tronxy X5S 3D printer $378.99 In Stock Technology FFF FDM The Tronxy X5S is a personal FDM 3D printer kit. Its assembly is clear and linear. Some parts come p..
- Tronxy X5SA 3D printer $387.50 In Stock Technology FFF FDM The Tronxy X5SA is a personal FDM 3D printer kit. As a DIY printer, you’ll have to assemble it..
- Tronxy X8 3D printer $216.84 In Stock Technology FDM The Tronxy X8 is a personal FDM 3D printer kit. This self-assembly machine comes with an acrylic fra..
- Tronxy XY-2 3D printer $159.95 In Stock Technology FFF FDM The Tronxy XY-2 is a personal FDM 3D printer kit. It comes in four pre-assembled pieces ad requires ..
Tronxy 3D printers, take your hobby to the next level for little money
Made in Shenzen, Tronxy 3D printers are among the best-selling printing machines currently available in stores. Indeed, their low price tag is like catnip to consumers. Tronxy products are mainly aimed at beginners, hobbyists, and students. They provide you with all the basic functions required to enjoy a good printing experience at home or in the schools.
Tronxy 3D printers
The Chinese manufacturer offers a variety of cheap devices sold as kits or fully assembled. There are three different Tronxy series currently available for sale: Tronxy P802, Tronxy X, and Tronxy C.
The acrylic P802 series includes the Anet A8 style Tronxy P802MA, the P802M, and the P802E. The metal X series counts 14 different models, the most popular surely are the Tronxy X5S, X3S and X3SA, and X1. The C series includes Tronxy C2 and C5, which are kid-friendly safe 3D printers perfect for home design, food, medical, and aviation applications.
If you want to experience how it feels when building a 3D printer than it’s your time. Assembling your own Tronxy printer will let you have a better understanding of how it works and how to use it. Each DIY kit comes with its own assembly instructions and with some pre-assembled components. The build manual allows you to easily put all the parts together. If you have any doubts, by browsing online you will find a lot of assembly videos and reviews that will make your building process easier. Once completing the setup and calibration of the printer, you are ready to start.
Sizes and assembly difference aside, Tronxy 3D printers share a bunch of common features which make them ideal for users on a budget. Their cost is astonishingly low, this means that you can have a functioning 3D printer starting from 150$. It’s a good deal, isn’t it?
The cheapest models mainly support PLA filaments. Models equipped with a heated bed and advanced components, like the Tronxy X5S, allow printing with a wider range of materials like ABS, PVC, Nylon or PET-G. Most Tronxy printers come with a Repetier-Host software pre-installed, but they are also compatible with slicer programs like Simplify3D. You only have to export your 3D models as STL and G-code file types to get them printed.
Support and community
Tronxy customer care is at your disposal for any inquiry. Each page of Tronxy website shows all the contact information required to easily get in touch with them. On the official website, you’ll also find replacement parts, printing accessories, drivers, firmware, and more.
To get faster and active support, just join Tronxy community. They will provide you with a lot of tips, tutorials and troubleshooting tools that will make your 3D printing adventure a breeze.
Top 3D Shop offers a wide range of 3D printers available in stock at some of the best prices on the market. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is here to guide you through every step of your 3D printing journey, be it through a one-on-one consultation, through our comprehensive reviews or useful tutorials.
Have a question? No problem! Give us a call or contact us via email or online chat.